Saturday 27 December 2008

Week Four:

Writing the article: During this week I had to write my article for the double feature spread. As my artist wasnt real, I had to mak up an interview from the beggining. This was slightly hard to start with because I had no idea what to write. But then I looked at differnt articles in differnt magazines and how the writers use differnt styles. This did help me to come up with a writing style ofmy own. I also included 2 photos so the reader have something to look at and so it's not all writng.
Feedback on magazine mock-up: * Include another picture
* Put more writing on the front so people know what they will find in the magazine.
*Change the background colour it's too bright.
*Make the title look more intresting.
*Put a title on the feature spread.

No comments:

Post a Comment